NASHWAN has been created in 1998 and is operated by an ex Officer of the UAE Armed Forces. It is a private local establishment having its office in the city of Abu Dhabi, Capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Since the beginning and according to the policy of its creator, the company core activity is the procurement of spare parts and repair management services for all types of military platforms in order to serve the brothers in arm. We should be grateful for the confidence they immediately put in NASHWAN when the activity started. Since 2005 up to now, NASHWAN is an official supplier for UAE Armed Forces.
NASHWAN offers through the help of its partners globally (Defense and Civil Sectors):
Having its own highly qualified team, NASHWAN has diversified its activity to comply with the civil sector requirements, especially in special applications where NASHWAN can offer to its customer innovative and high-tech products.
1 -SPARE PARTS and REPAIR SERVICES
Procurement of Spare parts for Military Equipment was our first activity. Now, we also provide customized solutions for:
- Repair & Overhaul of equipment/critical systems;
- On-site maintenance;
- Professional support.
Since 2017, we supply spares and general electrical equipment for the Power Generation and Oil & Gas sector.
2- PV SYSTEMS
Since 2003, we promote Photovoltaic Systems and clean energy that contributes to reduce CO2 emissions. NASHWAN is a PV System Integrator approved by ADDC.
We are proud to be the first local company in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi to have implemented successful pilot projects in 2004 with our partner SMA.
- Turn- key Projects for Off grid system & Grid connected system
- Solar LED street light
- Operation & Maintenance with online monitoring of KPIs parameters with IoT Energy Management Platform
- Solar PV and Energy storage systems integration and co-management
- Consultancy services: design & engineering of solar systems for residential, commercial and industrial.
3- ENERGY MONITORING/ AUDITING, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABILITY
Our Product & Services Portfolio has been widened following the definition of the national agenda for energy efficiency and conservation
What makes the strength of NASHWAN Company can be resumed as follows:
- 23 years of activities in Abu Dhabi emirate, with good credibility gained from the governmental institutions and agencies;
- Skilled and professional personnel regularly trained for improving their performance;
- A strong network of partners/principals committed to performing the technical backup and assistance whenever it is required by the customer;
- Advanced, innovative and high-quality products;
- Reliability for after-sales services;
- Teamwork and high spirit to reach excellence in the delivery of products and services
- Committed to quality and above all to the satisfaction of the client.