NASHWAN has been created in 1998 and is operated by an ex Officer of the UAE Armed Forces. It is a private local establishment having its office in the city of Abu Dhabi, Capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Since the beginning and according to the policy of its creator, the company core activity is the procurement of spare parts and repair management services for all types of military platforms in order to serve the brothers in arm. We should be grateful for the confidence they immediately put in NASHWAN when the activity started. Since 2005 up to now, NASHWAN is an official supplier for UAE Armed Forces.
NASHWAN offers through the help of its partners globally (Defense and Civil Sectors):
- Supply of spare parts from stocks or refurbishment;
- Repair & Overhaul of equipment/critical systems;
- On-site maintenance;
- Professional support.
Having its own high qualified team, NASHWAN has diversified its activity to comply with the civil sector requirements, especially in special applications where NASHWAN can offer to its customer innovative and high tech products;
Solar systems: provider of Turn-Key solutions for Photovoltaic Systems;
Environment protection equipment: Vessel Monitoring System;
Equipments for Power Generation & Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas Onshore and Offshore, Power Station, Nuclear Plant, Refineries…): UPS, Frequency Converters, Exciters, PMG, Valves, Batteries etc…
What makes the strength of NASHWAN Company can be resumed as follows:
- 20 years of activities in Abu Dhabi emirate, with a good credibility gained from the governmental institutions and agencies;
- Skilled and professional personnel trained regularly for improving their performance;
- Strong network of partners/principals committed to perform the technical back up and assistance whenever it is required by the customer;
- Advanced, innovative and high quality products;
- Reliability for after sales services;
- Looking always for customer satisfaction above all.